In a recent Blog-Post “Waking Up to a New Love Story” on HuffPost The Third Metric Marc Gafni wrote:
We need a new story. A new cosmos story. A new waking up story. We need to know once again and beyond anything we ever knew that the universe is a love story. Not an ordinary love story, an Outrageous Love story. We live in a world of outrageous pain. The only response to outrageous pain is Outrageous Love.
The Looks and Feel of a Board Meeting
68 people gathered including staff members, supporters, Advisory Board, Board of Trustees and Executive Board members (see below*).
The purpose of the board meeting was threefold:
- To clearly unpack the core mission of the Center for the entire inner community.
- For the inner community to get to know each other.
- To commit as a larger community to play a larger game and to take direct responsibility for the evolution of consciousness in every possible way that we can.
It was amazing to see how much the Center has grown in the last year and truly breathtaking to hear about all the fantastic projects that have been finished, are in process, or are being born right now.
To name just a few examples:
- The Success 3.0 Summit and all that is arising since then
- The Movie that has turned into a much bigger adventure than was predictable in the fall
- The many book projects in play, e.g.
- Integral Wisdom Essays on Wake Up Grow Up Show Up with Essays by Ken Wilber and Marc Gafni (tentative Introduction by John Mackey) – to be completed by June 2015
- Wake Up – Grow Up – Show Up (Ken Wilber & Marc Gafni) – to be completed by June 2016
- Beyond Venus and Mars (John Gray, Warren Farrell, and Marc Gafni) – to be completed in 2015
- Conscious Universe: On the Evolution of Love by Marc Gafni, Barbara Marx Hubbard, & Daniel Schmachtenberger
- World Spirituality Practice Guide (Marc Gafni, Tom Goddard, and Kerstin Tuschik) – to be completed in 2015
- Outrageous Love: The Path and Practice of Outrageous Love Letters by Michael Beckwith, Kristina Kincaid & Marc Gafni
- The Pleasure Bible (Marc Gafni and Kamala Devi) – to be completed in November 2015
- Unique Self Recovery (with Lori Galperin) – to be completed in 2015
- A New Politics of Outrageous Love by Marc Gafni & Zak Stein – to be completed in September 2015
- Healing Trauma through Outrageous Love by Marc Gafni & Elliott Ingersoll – to be completed in May 2015
- Seven Levels of Sexing: The New Phenomenology of Sexuality (Marc Gafni & Annie Lalla) – to be completed in 2015
- Evolutionary KinshipTM: Authentic Relations in a Networked Age (Liza Braude-Glidden, MA, Baubo Ayelet–Scholar and Senior Teacher, Center for Integral Wisdom) – to be published in 2015
- The Integral Wisdom Publishing activities – supported by Adam Bellow, Vice President/Executive Editor at HarperCollins
- The new Collaborations of the Center with
- The Foundation for Conscious Evolution
- Agape International Spiritual Center
- The Emergence Project
- The Platform for our Online Courses that is to be launched soon
- The Web-Plex that had just gotten some more portals and is awaiting its launch in the very near future
There are far too many projects to mention them all. Stay tuned to the further unfolding.
In between all the talks and panels, there was still time to go for walks, work out, gather for improvised music sessions, theater, awesome food, and lots of casual talks and the beginning of much collaboration.
Enjoy some more pictures and media…
John Mackey’s Introduction on Love in Business from the Board Meeting
Marc’s Talk: On Outrageous Pain & Outrageous Love
John Gray’s Talk on the Evolution of Love Relationships
Michael Bernard Beckwith on the Four Stages of the Evolutionary Journey
Barbara Marx Hubbard’s Moving Address: Why the Center Really Is a Center for Co-Creation
Michael Bernard Beckwith: Integral Church
As a Special Gift: Watch and listen to Marc Gafni’s Keynote from the Success 3.0 Summit: The New Outrageous Love Story – with an Introduction by TBird Luv Tonya Ridgely
Join us in our many activities. We are looking forward to getting to know you.
*The participants were Executive Board Members John Mackey, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Michael Bernard Beckwith, John Gray, Co-Board Chair and Executive Director Kate Maloney, President Marc Gafni, Senior Vice President Daniel Schmachtenberger, Vice President for Gender Issues Warren Farrell, Associate Academic Director Elliott Ingersoll, Director of the Outrageous Love Project Kristina Kincaid, Co-Editor-in-Chief 3.0 Integral Wisdom Publishing Adam Bellow, Director of Communications & Board Secretary Lesley Freeman, Program Director & Managing Editor Kerstin Tuschik, Community Relations & Marketing Director Tonya Tbird Luv Ridgely, our new Associate Publisher & Publications Marketer Ginger Kern, Treasurer Shoshanna French, Director of our Mystery School at Venwoude International (Holland) and Senior Editor Chahat Corten, Director of our Wisdom School at Shalom Mountain Victoria Myer, Director of the Unique Self Recovery Project Lori Galperin, Courses and Products Mike Weiss, Director of CIW Europe Mauk Pieper, Co-Director of Unique Self Coaching Claire Mollinard, Vice President and Board Curator Carrie Kish, Vice President and Board Liaison Terry Nelson, Jeff Hays, Alex Melnyk, Michael Shaun, Eben Pagan, Rand Stagen, Ibrahim AlHussieni, Adam Gilad, Liza Braude-Glidden, Mark Divine, Mike Bledsoe, Philippe Joannis, Suzy Rogovin, Venu Julapalli, Vinay Julapalli, Peter Fiekcowsky, Bruce Sindahl, Alan Davidson, Jason Myers, Lisa Chu, Jan Cole, David Hassell, Brook Eddy, Cristina Filippo, Andreas Waschk, Annie Lalla, Mike Ginn, Gabrielle Sundra, John Tarcza, Mary Ann Voorhies, Maureen Metcalf, Richard Barrett, Ann Randolph, Sandra de Castro Buffington, Brent Harmes, Ashley Bledsoe, Elizabeth Flournoy, Ryan Ansin, Dallas Cyr, Reed Glidden, Ashley Bledsoe, Merrilee Kimble, and Sam Cole. Ken Wilber joined by phone, Academic Director Zak Stein by skype.